Friday, September 16, 2011

Oh How I Adore You!

If you take pictures like we do, then you know how crazy hard it is for me to sort through and pick just a few to blog about! I have the hardest time not wanting to post every picture I find.  I guess it doesn't help that I think my baby is SO cute and that EVERY photo needs to displayed:)  I tried to document every little milestone (basically every day) and all the memories are so fun! Here are just a few from her "tiny phase" that I loved so much!


Some people say they love it when they pass the newborn phase because they start to smile and respond.  But somehow Anabelle always seemed to have a smile for us and I loved it so much! I love how she looks so small all curled up in her dads arms.
 I was really excited to get her cute tights and leggings. Love that cute bum!!


This was on her first trip out when we went to Malibu.

Kyle had taken these on his phone in the hospital so I didn't even seem them for a long time.  But when I finally discovered them, they were two of my most favorites!




No comments: