Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gettin' Into the Christmas Spirit

I am seriously missing some of our Christmas pictures right now:( So here is just a look at what I've got.  We went to a "tree lot" just down the road from our house to pick out our first Christmas tree as a little family.  Even though it was slim pickings and was right off of the busy road, I was immediately consumed with holiday spirit and we had fun picking out our favorite (small and cheap) tree!
 I also decided that it would be fun to make us a set of matching stockings this year since we didn't actually have any of our own.  Kyle and I picked out the fabric and I got to it making up my own design as I went.  Winging it as usual.  I was happily surprised with how they turned out and as you can see Kyle had a little fun in the process!
 He persuaded me to attach them to my face as well, but I was laughing too hard to even get out a HoHoHo.  Its nice to have a husband who brings humor into all our adventures!
 Thanks for letting me borrow your sewing machine Dana:)
Anabelle trying out her new little coat (Christmas present) because we were too excited to wait and see how it looked.  We figured she wouldn't remember when present time arrived anyway:)

We had fun shopping for our own baby for the first Christmas ever and having her with us just made the Holiday season feel more exciting and special than ever before!  We were loving every minute of the new adventures and excitement that came with our amazing little gift!

No comments: