Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm a Graffiti Artist!!



So I found this wall in West Jordan and decided to tag it up with some of our names!! Okay just kidding this is on the basketball court on campus! We had some fun with sidewalk chalk...well I had a little more fun than the boys, the kinds got bored after a little bit then went back to playing tag! I wanted Amy to take a picture of me drawing the names and I thought she was but when I got in and looked at the pics I realized that I got chopped out... oh well she's the photographer so I must have looked weird in the picture or something :)!! 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Kyle, I knew that you were rebellious, but this is getting out of hand! How are you guys? It looks like you are having a great time!

~Ashley McGinn
(formerly Jensen)

Ashley Ann said...

this is so cool ky! your amazing! i wish i could do stuff like this! you took all the drawing/writing skill though before i was born :( haha jk i love you both!

clgilbert said...

I remember all that graffiti on your white board in your apartment all the time... It seems that you guys are doing great! Keep in touch!