Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a Day!!

I don't really know where to start! Today was one of those days that was just crazy!! Aaaaah well the first part of the day I guess. Lets see...let me give a run down. We woke up and I had to deal with on of the boys getting pretty mad and hucking rocks at the windows in the home, then when we got back from dropping the boys off to school I got into a very interesting bout of words with one of the therapists at our school. After that got resolved, which it took about an hour to do, we ended up having an emergency meeting to discuss the situation! It went pretty well and everything got resolved! Sorry I can't go into details or I might get into more trouble!! Ha ha....anyways, Amy and I didn't have time to go work out because of all of our meetings so I went and tried to find out when our stinkin stimulus check is supposed to get here and then came back home and got ready for work!! The boys were actually pretty good today and for the most part did what they were supposed to. Amy and I did get to take some of the boys that have been doing well off campus! We went to KFC and then the nicklecade (one of our new hangs!! HA ha jk)! It was a bunch of fun and the boys really appreciated the chance to get away from the home!! All I know is that I sure would appreciate getting a breaK from this place if I was in their spot!! Anyways, the rest of the day went great. Hopefully tomorrow we can get back to the gym...usually Amy's the one that gets me motivated to go... good thing or I would probably just sleep a lot longer. Although I do get up earlier then she does most days! Ha ha she probably wont like me saying that! 

No comments: