Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy New Year Seattle


We left the beach and landed in the SNOW in Seattle!!  We had so much fun with Kyle's family celebrating the New Year!  

Stephanie helped (by doing almost all the work:)) me and Ashley sew really cute aprons!! We got to go pick out our fabric and design the rest!  They are so cute!!
 
Sykart is super fun!!  We all wore the jumpsuits so that everyone would know we were legit! :)  I am pretty sure I got lapped by these three at least once! ha They are so fast!

Isn't funny that although we never knew it, our families used to visit some of the exact same places?!  Maybe were saw each other before and never knew it!! haha  Snoqualmie falls is really pretty, but we weren't about to try hiking down there in the rain.  It was cold!!

                       Cosmic bowling and I WON!  haha Ok maybe not.  But we had fun!
Ash and me at the Thai restaurant.  I was worried about liking it (I hate peanut sauce) but I got some yummy shrimp and would be happy to go back any time!!

No comments: