Monday, February 9, 2009

Meet Nicholas!


Obviously, being a nanny, I spend a lot of time with this little guy.  He is a sweetheart and I have really enjoyed being a big part of his care and watching him learn and grow.  But my favorite part is always when Kyle comes to see us or when we get to watch him together!!  We have a lot of fun playing with him together and he has so much fun with Kyle!

We got this outfit for him for Christmas and when he finally got to wear it we thought it was so cute! And so I took lots of pics:)
Nicholas loves to pull the cloth off his face and play peek-a-boo with you!  It's a for sure way to get a laugh, but he really loves pulling it off Kyle's face and they laugh really hard! It's cute:)
I am pretty sure that since the first time Kyle came over he has been putting his hats on Nicholas.  Its pretty cute!  He just leaves it on there, until of course it falls over his face and he can't figure out how to pull it off:)

5 comments:

AlanNat307 said...

What a cutie. It's nice to see some updates on your blog. I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing so well in California. I don't know if you guys have our blog address so here it is if you don't. alannat307.blogspot.com
Take care
Natalie (Kyle's cousin)

Lyndzi said...

What a cutie! I love little boys. I can't wait to have another. Uh-um, that's me clearing my throught. You guys are going to be such cute parents when that time comes. :)

Ashley Ann said...

ha kyle would put his hat on him! i miss you guys!

Arianne said...

Hey guys! Love all the new posts! It's so fun being able to catch up with each other this way. We're looking forward to seeing you next month....but I'm not looking forward to you seeing me. I am as big as a whale, I tell you! :)

ash and jonny said...

so cute! glad to finally see pics of him. i think this means its time for you guys to have a baby :)