Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Home for the Holidays

Ok, so this picture doesn't have anything to do with the holidays, but I couldn't leave it out.  She just looks so cute despite those scary looking arm bandages.  At least they are scary to me!  My poor baby had to have blood drawn and it didn't go too well.  Luckily I had Kyle to hold her down because I was getting sick just being in the room and knowing what was happening.  I was so worried it would go badly and it did.  They couldn't get blood and had to poke her twice. I think the first guy was just dumb and didn't do it right and hurt my poor girl!!  She still woke up from her nap smiling and beautiful as usual:)


 This picture is funny because it captures me in the back being sick prego mom during the phase that was secret to everyone else.  Sadly for Anabelle this was my status many a mornings while I was enjoying morning (more like all-day) sickness and exhaustion.  Pulling out the Christmas decorations is always fun and exciting for me so I was glad she was able to enjoy playing with them in the meantime:)

I mentioned before that we were home for Thanksgiving.  Although we were very much missing our usual family time for the holiday, we were pleased with how yummy our little dinner turned out and had fun together.
 Kyle wasn't about to have Thanksgiving without his family's traditional orange rolls and made his first attempt on his own.  They turned out great and Anabelle loved them!
This picture wouldn't rotate. Ugh. But I still thought they were very cute!


 Our yummy feast!  It was well worth the work and we enjoyed it for the next couple of days:)  We were happy that Anabelle loved the potatoes and turkey just as much as we did!
 Mmmm Turkey
Anabelle is somehow always more likely to relax and lay back with Kyle more so than she ever does for me!  She usually demands my complete attention at all times!! I thought it was so funny to find them both kicked back like this! ha


No comments: