Sunday, January 8, 2012

Out on the Town

We never can get over how cute this girl is to us!!  We got her this silly little hat one day and she is so sweet she leaves it on:)  Love this girl!
 Stopping for one of our most favorite meals!  Calzones at Jonnies on 3rd St.  We lost count how many times we came here long ago!
 Not long after Grandma and Papa took us to see the fish at the aquarium, our great friends Whitney and Chapin offered to take us along with their free passes.  Yes please:)  This is Anabelle taking a closer look at the scary sharks.  She doesn't know they are scary yet, but just seeing her so close to an open tank of sharks gave me a case of anxiety!  For some reason I get this feeling like when I am close to a high ledge and it seems I could randomly lose control and fall, I was always afraid I'd some how be able to fall in with the whales or something as a kid.
Taking a ride on a hermit crab.
Like I said, she doesn't know they are scary and so she was trying to feed her cracker to the large mouth lined with teeth:)

 It was so cool, there were a bunch of people sitting and watching the seals be trained and get their exercise, but when Kyle put Anabelle up on the ledge the guy had seal come right to her and say hi!
 They shared a little smooch!:)
 She also loves water so much that she was happy to stick her fingers right into the touch tank of sting rays and we got her to touch one a couple of times. Silly girl.  I was proud of myself for doing it too and they feel surprisingly cool.  Like a hard snail.  They are slimy! 
 We were excited this time that the birds were out and we could feed them.  They attack you for this yummy nectar juice.  Anabelle usually loves animals, but she thought these were a little too close for comfort and she just wanted to get out!

 She is giving me the "why on earth would you make them come over here" look:)

Thanks for the fun day guys!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Aw, too fun!! Look at Anabelle! She is SUCH a big girl now. I can't believe we're missing it all :(

Terrill and Emily said...

Amy, She is sooo adorable!! I can't wait to meet her!