Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Surprise, Surprise!

Kyle and I were anxiously awaiting the day to spill the news... Baby number two is on its way!!
I think I was a little more anxious as I was dying to be truthful about having been miserable and stop pretending to be ultra lazy just because:)  I was beginning to think our friends would assume I was a bum!  Plus, this belly is growing faster than last time and I felt like every glance was lingering and that everyone was eyeballing my belly as if they knew exactly what I was hiding! ha  Hooray for baby and for sharing the excitement with everyone!
One fun thing about Anabelle is that she is a true girl and she loves her accessories!  I can usually convince her to keep in a hair bow or headband just by telling her how pretty she is and letting her see in the mirror.  Once she sees how great she looks, she is happy to show it off for everyone.  We thought these mittens were adorable and were so surprised when Anabelle seemed to agree.  She would actually leave them on for long amounts of time and then ask for them to be put back on if they fell off.  Shes such a silly girl and so much fun!
 This girl loves her blanky.  She is seriously attached along with those ever present binkis.   She took a little time out from play in order to indulge in both:)
 Grandma Broadbent sent this fun Christmas package and we had a good time with it.  Once again, Anabelle had fun checking out her new accessory in the mirror!

I realize that our videos are all sideways.  We are so smart.
 Enjoying some music at the ward Christmas party.  Kyle insisted she wear the antlers for part of it:)
 Anabelle and I had a little date to Pinkberry on the Promenade while Kyle was home sick with the flu. I felt bad leaving, but he was quarantined in the bedroom and we needed a house break.  Yum!
You won't feel so bad for Kyle knowing that I got it myself just two days later.  It was the most terrible flu too!! We were both absolutely miserable and wiped out!!  I had a little break down after one whole day of misery and not getting to hold or kiss my baby for the first time ever.  I had already been sick for weeks and this just sent me over the edge.  My body ached like I had fallen from a three story building. If you were one of the few to avoid it this year, count your lucky stars!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

She is getting so big! Congrats on baby #2, sorry you aren't feeling good but you will LOVE having the two. I love that my girls play so well together now!

Ashley said...

I LOVE this post!!!! Keep it coming :) Its almost as good as skyping with you guys! love you!!!

Aaron said...

Congratulations on the baby! How exciting!

Brooks and Andrea said...

Congrats!! So excited for you. I think two is so fun. Wish we could see more of you.