Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The fun begins...

I know it is no secret that I love to take pictures. Add a newborn to the mix and I am loving it even more! But my very own?! It was the best!!! I just kept snapping away and couldn't help it because of course to me everything that she did and every way that moved was just the cutest thing ever! I was so anxious to get some pictures done because I knew she could only be this small for such a short time and I was so happy with what I got. She is just the most beautiful thing I have ever seen:) Here are just a few.


I love this one because even though Kyle was just trying to move her hands for the picture you can see how tiny she looks compared to his hand! You can't always tell because she is so filled out for a newborn:)


There are so many poses of this picture where she just looks so cute it's so hard to choose just one!
My mom helped with the photo shoot and she very patiently acted as my assistant! Sometimes when I feel I am in a time crunch I like to move fast and so she was doing her best to keep up with my being bossy. Moms are the best!!!:)
This last one was taken a couple of days later I think and of course she refused to close her eyes and sleep. Instead she decided to go potty on dad but I will spare you the proof.
*****

These ones were jus a couple I loved and had to add. You know it was hot if we weren't bundling our precious new addition! She looked SO cute!

Snuggles for dad her first morning at home.

No comments: