Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nice To Meet Ya

Grandma Broadbent finally got introduced to her first grandbaby! I secretly knew all along that grandma was going to have a really hard time waiting once Anabelle arrived, but Kyle's parents decided to let my parents have a visit first and then come. Everyone was of course extremely sad when grandpa couldn't make it because he was home sick, but we were happy that grandma could meet her at last.

Of course one of the first things we did when grandma came was hit some stores for shopping! Anabelle was giving us a little fashion show even though she still had some growing to do:)
And of course, another thing we did while grandma was here.... take pictures!! I loved my Anabelle photo shoot but I was happy to get some family pictures with her. I know Stephanie was happy to finally have some willing subjects!:)


Thanks grandma for helping us! It would have been pretty tricky trying to figure out how to do these on our own!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grandma does not look old enough to be a grandma! She looks like she could be your sister!