Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Washed Ashore

Pictures, pictures, pictures when grandma is here! I bet if she hadn't have been there I wouldn't have been brave enough for this next shoot. I had a vision in my mind of the exact picture I wanted of our little family so I was really excited to be able to have her here to make it happen. Then I had another brilliant idea for my super neat antique store find. Got to have beach pictures when you live this close.:)

Not to worry... Kyle was standing by to grab/rescue her in case ANYTHING tried to get anywhere near her!:) I was thinking this shot would be impossible, but when we got to the waters edge, the wind calmed and the sunlight got soft, and Anabelle was completely content in there!!:) She fell asleep and snuggled right in oblivious to where she was!
This was the one I wanted so bad and I love it. It is on our family room wall in a frame that Kyle made for us.
And this was the entire view:) She looks so mini!! Of course if we had planned to have our whole body in it we would have posed her more nicely. We were just trying to make sure our legs were the only thing showing so we had to hold her arms up. Poor baby. She looks so teeny!

4 comments:

Lidia and Steve said...

So many posts and pictures for one day! I LOVE all your pictures! She is adorable!

Paige Broadbent said...

Kev and I need to get a copy the picture of Anabelle washing up to shore! All these pictures are beautiful and so sweet!

Ashley Ann said...

Yeah!!!!! you've startded posting! :) can't wiat to see you guys soon!

Unknown said...

So stinkin cute!